The CIU#10 STEM Lending Library is now available for educators to use! The library has many types of equipment that support Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) learning in the classroom. Upon completing professional development courses, teachers are eligible to borrow classroom sets of equipment to use in their classrooms.
There is a $250 non-refundable fee for the use of the equipment. You must also be trained on these devices before you will be permitted to sign out the equipment.
Complete and return this form to join the STEM Lending Library.
For more information contact: Renee McQuown, STEM Consultant at email@example.com or 814-342-0884 ext 3054.
Checking Out Items
Once your district has joined, you will be able to access the STEM Lending Library checkout site. The site will show what items are available and will allow you to reserve the items.
- Request your individual membership using this link.
- Look for your confirmation email.
- Access the STEM Lending Library system and request items.
- 24 Game Primers
- Bee Bots
- Bottle Rocket Launcher
- Breakout EDU
- Code A Pillar
- Cubelet Creative Constructors Pack
- Dash – N – Dot
- Happy Atoms
- High-altitude Balloon
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3
- Little Bits Coding Kit
- Little Bits Gizmos and Gadgets
- Little Bits SMART Home
- Little Bits STEM Kit
- Makey Makey
- Ozobot bit
- Ozobot evo
- Project Based Challenges
- Raspberry Pi GoPiGo
- Rokenbok – Advanced Mobile STEM Lab (Middle/High School)
- Rokenbok – ROK Blocks Mobile STEM Lab (Elementary)
- S.C.I.E.N.C.E. Challenges
- STEM Challenge resources
- Sphero 2.0
- VEX EDR V5 Classroom Starter Bundle